I am a tiny thing in the world

and it is wonderful.

The morning did indeed bring the views I was hoping for, and the rest of the day and all of the next, too. Riding through the mountains was lovely and I’m glad to have been there. I’ve seen so many creatures and treeless peaks and clear water and everything is beautiful.

I’m in Watson Lake, YT now, may get a little farther today, but probably not much.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in So it goes. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to I am a tiny thing in the world

1. David Geller says:

I don’t think lazy is an accurate description for a person riding her bike from Pittsburgh to Fairbanks. 😀

2. Norman Gaslowitz says:

Good to hear from you again, and so pleased that you are truly enjoying this unique experience.

3. Nancy Kern Roberts says:

Mountains do that to me when I am enveloped by them; only mountains.

4. Susan Bolander says:

Sounds amazing!! I agree with David G. No laziness in your being. glad you are experiencing so much wonder and beauty!

5. John Clark says:

14 days until Summer Solstice with about 1000 km to go to the Alaska border.
    You sure are looking like you will be able to fulfill your plan.
    You are a true inspiration and have pedalled a long way since we met on Good Friday.
    Keep up the great blog.
    John Clark

6. RB Johnson says:

On the contrary, you are a wonderful and powerful influence in this world. Thank you for your journey and allowing someone else to see the world differently through your eyes. It means more than you could know.

thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s